Security Monitoring Services
Customers rely on our Grade 1 bureau alarm monitoring station to alert them immediately of any unwanted visitor. Our support team guarantees all clients are notified when an unwanted event occurs. Back to base monitoring, 24 hours a day, seven days a week gives
- Access to Guard Response Services
- Protection against alarm tampering
- Optional internal smoke detectors that will report directly to the monitoring station
- Fault detection and reporting
- Notification when a power failure occurs
- Up to 25% savings with your home & contents insurance policy
An alarm system is attached to your telephone line, or in some cases to a wireless network, which is then used to send signals from the alarm control panel to our monitoring centre. The operators can see what type of alarm is coming through and can then take action by calling keyholders, a patrol response or the police. Operators monitor when the alarm is being armed and disarmed, indicating open and close times of your business.
One of the most valuable components of the alarm monitoring service is the courtesy call made to customers to notify them that the alarm has not been armed by a preset time normally scheduled at close of business.
Contact us for further information on our security monitoring services & fees.